Very useful during the bedtime routine as well as during a crisis, it helps relax if it is placed warm or cold on the child’s chest. Helped by the weight of the bear, the child becomes aware of his breathing and slows it down automatically.
The size of the bear represents the reassuring size of a mother’s hand, and its weight allows it to safely be placed on the abdomen of a baby.
- The therapeutic teddy bear mesure 13 x 18 cm
- Includes a cereal pouch and a machine-washable removable cover
- Can be used hot or cold
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Recognized by Health Canada and the European Union
- 100% made in Québec, Canada
The teddy bear is made of 100% Minky polyester and a pouch stuffed with an optimal blend of cereals. It has playful patterns on its belly and is presented in a box with a window showing the bear, on which we find the story of the Béké-Bobo bear as well as the instructions for use.